Monday, September 13, 2010

Here we go again

I am starting to feel like I should get a job as a trucker running something between Pittsburgh and Cleveland. Honestly, I should be getting paid for the amount of time I spend on the turnpike. That, there is no way to mitigate my carbon footprint right now.

Anyway, sophie goes in for surgery @ 1130 tomorrow am. We are hoping that we can come home tomorrow. We have no idea what we are in for, it could be an expander removal, an excision, a singal or dual implantation, perhaps blood transfusions. Ugh.

So all of the females in the family are on the road, hoping for an easy in and out and to not loose the options of expanders at this time or in the future.

Poor kid, she is wise to this game. I am throwing a pity party).

Updates forthcoming.

1 comment:

  1. let me the details for the pity party, i will bring the beer! Hang in there mama!!
    Auntie Kimmer

    ReplyDelete