Friday, January 29, 2010

"squeakin suckee" and the "new green suckee"

Sophie and I went solo to Cleveland today, and she didn't even fuss once during the 6 hour drive. I had about 18 pacifiers. I know she is getting too old for them, especially since she has two favorites: the "squeakin suckee" and the "new green suckee". Sort of like I know potty training needs to become more regular because she told me that she likes diapers because 'it is easier for mamma to do it.' ahaa

so only two more trips to OH before surgery. mamma hugs are now in demand so have a good weekend everybody! I'm sure we'll post some pics of whatever we end up doing. We are taking her for Ethiopean for the first time tomorrow, as our friend is in from NY. Should be interesting.

--
"I've been absolutely terrified every moment of my life - and I've never let it keep me from doing a single thing I wanted to do." - Georgia O'Keefe

No comments:

Post a Comment