Thursday, November 19, 2009

Puppet slippers and cuteness/prayer request

Sophie just had a playdate. What a weird word, I think it should be called a scheduled maelstrom. I love it cause she ends up sleeping well, but it tires the adults and dogs just as much. It is nice to hang out with auntie k too, who gamely ate my weird lunch of pasta a spaghetti squash.

Note sophie's feet, these are puppets that aunties k & e got for her to play with.

Prayer request. I am 99% certain she has a port eroding through her skin, and if that is the case, we will be looking at surgery Monday. I feel so bad I ever started this process on my poor baby.

1 comment:

  1. Heather, I pray for all of you always. *Medical decisions are the hardest to make and easiest to second guess.* This path is hard, the other may have been harder-just breath in, breath out, and pray. Give it to God-and all will be well.

    ReplyDelete