Sunday, February 28, 2010

We're going to Disney World!

My oh my oh my is Sophie gonna be in 7th heaven! After many debates over mamm's selfish desire to go drink margaritas on the beach in Mexico vs. Visiting cinderella, cinderella wins. And we are totally excited about it, too. They are going to give soph a special pin that says, 'triumph'. This signals to the cast members that she is a survivor of some sort and they will give her extra attention. This morning we were looking @ airfare and told her we were taking a ride on a plane. She dead eyed me and asked, 'with cinder gaga, belle beast, snow white?'

Since Easter is coming, we will have to stock up on frilly dresses so she can be a princess too. This from the parents who tried to keep her away from pink! Ha.

1 comment:

  1. yay frilly dresses! also- you guys aren't doing so well with that anti-pink thing... I thought you had embraced it?

    ReplyDelete