Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The hilarious rediculousness of it all

While walking the dog today my mind started wandering down the dark tunnel of worry, self pity and what if's. Suddenly, I sort of sensed more than felt a splat on my head and chest. It couldn't be, but yes! A bird pooped on my head and chest. I started chuckling at the rediculousness of the situation.

In psych talk, laughing like this for no apparant reason is called 'reacting to internal stimulus'. Which what is the UPS driver and neighbors must have thought of me while I was walking zig.

My chuckling turned into laughter when zig started trying to board the UPS truck and make out with the driver. There is one guy on our route who gives out treats, but zig thinks it is EVERY large brown truck. I couldn't budge that dog for the life of me. Until the truck started to move. He dragged me after that truck for 4 blocks, stopping and sitting obediantly every time the truck stoped for a delivery.

So the picture...yeah, that's from the bird.

2 comments:

  1. hahahha... big zig. nothing like a big furry crazy dog to make you laugh when you need it. my thoughts are with all three of you today... keep us posted. auntie e.

    ReplyDelete